🎃For a few hours 50% OFF 👈| FREE shipping👻

What science says about it


As technology progresses, fitness is not left behind. The number of people dealing with weight issues is increasing, and not everyone has the strength to figure out a workout routine and follow it up thoroughly.

For this reason, some people may opt for surgery, but that’s lazy, risky, and surely not a money-saver. If you’re reading this, we both know you are looking for a better solution. Well, there is one, and it’s going to blow your mind!

Let me introduce to you the PowerPads™ EMS Trainer: the only occasion to be spared endless and fruitless gym sessions, not to mention surgery.

PowerPads™ is clinically demonstrated to deliver firmerstronger, and more toned muscles.

Normally, our muscles are made to move by signals transmitted by the brain through our nervous system.

EMS, short for Electrical Muscle Stimulation, uses electrical impulses to create an involuntary muscle contraction and get your workout going. No effort needed!

Normal physical activity uses approximately 30% of your muscle fibers leaving 70% dormant and useless. EMS can effectively target and stimulate these dormant fibers, otherwise completely unused.

20Hz - The magical frequency that can train muscles effectively. 
Proven by global authorities in sports medicine such as professor Toshio Moritani, a leading authority in the field of sports science, who has been researching and studying the training effects of EMS for over 40 years!

The various EMS devices available in the market are set at a variety of frequencies, but Moritani's studies show that effective training of the muscles is best achieved at a frequency of 20Hz.

 

Here’s the thing: normally, regular exercise stimulates the weak and small muscular fibers first and then the larger ones. But with PowerPads™  EMS, the larger muscles are activated first, showing the first results immediately!

Although there is no problem with combining the use of PowerPads™  EMS and other regular exercises, PowerPads™  training is more than sufficient alone.

"I do not think a normal person can combine PowerPads™  with other regular training sessions. I often work out intensively, but I realized after just one session of training with PowerPads™, I could not work out in the gym the following day. My body was not up for it” - Talwar, Fitness Trainer.

The minimum time requirement for training with PowerPads™  is only 20 minutes, at least once per day. The age limit for people who can use PowerPads™ is 18 years. The time and intensity of the training session can be increased depending on your body shape, regularity, and interest.

 

The 20 minutes sessions of EMS that PowerPads™  provide are equivalent to running 0.8 miles or 30 minutes of swimming at a moderate speed (which results in burning approximately 250 calories).

This gadget is what the world population needs at the moment.

👇                                              👇

Leave a comment


Please note, comments must be approved before they are published